Sunday, June 27, 2010

Viva la Verve! June Week 5--Psalm 3:3

Good morning! It was a beautiful day here in Okinawa, hope your day is great too! I got lots done! Cleaned, took my final, stamped a few cards, went to lunch with my love, went on a little impromptu expedition looking for a dog friendly beach *no luck*, and back home to grill some steaks! Now we're watching shark hunting on Discovery, I like them much more on TV than in the ocean!;)

One of the cards I created today was for this weeks Viva la Verve sketch challenge. You can see the sketch and inspiration pictures HERE! We'd love you to play along with us, Verve stamps are NOT required to play!

Here's my card using a newly released Plain Jane, Psalm 3:3
I used the yellow and green room as my inspiration. The colors I used are Lemon Tart and Spring Moss by PTI. I also threw some Prima flowers and pearls on the card, LOVE the way it turned out! 

Isn't that verve awesome? Great for a friend who needs a little support or pick-me-up! 
Note to self: buy more Prima flourishes! These are so fun!

Well thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend! Come back tomorrow for a sneak peek and some new critters from The Greeting Farm! You'll LOVE them!

7 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Back from vacation! :) Lovely card! Great pearl swirls and flowers! :)

Maureen said...

full of everything gorgeous, Amber...ah, and now that I see the challenge is up I'm heading over to get the wheels turning :D LOL My new Verve won't be here until Friday or next week so I'll have to wait for the July challenges to ink them up :) Our day is starting off relatively sunny :)

Tanya said...

Beautiful Amber! Loving the pearl swirls, I need to get some.

joy said...

Fantastic colors! The pearl and the flower placement are double fantastic!

Mary Lou said...

Stunning and Beautious!! Sooooo elegant:))
Blessings

Vicki Burns said...

Oh, Amber! I think this is my absolute favorite card i have EVER seen! It literally moves me to tears...

LOVE your new blog look!

BTW, let me know when you are arriving!!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Amber! I just love all those flowers and pearls... dreamy-licious! :)