Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Mercy's Sketch #79

I wanted to do a little stamping tonight, so I decided to play with Mercy's Tuesday Sketch for this week. I had so much fun with this one, she always has the best sketch designs! 
I've had this PTI set on my desk for a couple days now, and I can't stop using it. Isn't it funny how you have a set for a year or so and finally use it and fall head over heels in love? That's what happened with this set, Wishing You. I adore it!


I stamped the tulips and grass on Taylored Expressions Choice Buttercream cardstock (oh this stuff is awesome!). The tulips are stamped in Cherry Cobbler by SU! and the stems are stamped in Momento Bamboo Leaves and Always Artichoke (SU!). The buttons and ribbon are Scarlett Jewel by PTI and the pretty dsp is by October Afternoon! 

Thanks for stopping by today, don't forget the Verve release is right around the corner! Sneaks start on Wednesday on the Verve Blog with the release party on Friday night! See ya there!!

7 comments:

cashemere said...

Hi!!!
Sooooo cute! I love the flowers.
Kisses from Brazil!
DĂ©bora

AJ said...

great card ms Amber! love the colors!!

Marisa said...

This is darling, Amber!

Kim said...

Gorgeous!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Girlfriend this is TDF! GORGEOUS colors in that rich burgundy and pretty dP!

Christy Lynn said...

Oh so cute! Love the Cherry Cobbler color...I need to try that out myself, I haven't even played with my new toys yet!

Niki Estes said...

Amber, this is so pretty! I love that paper with that image, the dimension, and all the scarlet jewel accents.