Friday, June 25, 2010

Farm Fresh Friday-Gettin' Sketchy with it!

Hey there! Thanks for coming to visit me today, I have missed you!;) Today is a very busy day on my little blog so I appreciate you stickin' with me and not getting bored with my chatti-ness!

The fabulous Cindy Haffner created our FFF sketch for this week and you will love it! It's one of those "go-to" sketches that would work so well with ANY stamps, and leaves alot of room for interpretation! Being the military girl that I am, I stuck with the "rules" lol! 


Here's Cindy's sketch:


And here's my take on it, using the sweetest digi ever, Dance Fever!

Aren't they the cutest? I colored them with Copics to kind of match the dp (October Afternoon).I love these little mice:)

Now you have to check out the rest of the girls! See the Farmers on the TGF blog and the Critter Crew below!
The Fabulous Critter Crew:

Thanks for stopping by!


10 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET Amber, just so cute.

Shaela said...

love this - your coloring and shading is fantastic and that great big bow is fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Squeal....These little guys are the cutest

Jessica Diedrich said...

GIRLIE this is adorable! LOVE that OA paper and your little dancin' couple could NOT be colored more gorgeously!

Danni said...

This is just adorable!!

Jen Shults said...

Oh goodness this is so cute! I love your colors on this and the stitching is just a perfect accent! Gorgeous!!

Angela said...

The little mice are so sweet! Great card!

Unknown said...

amber...this is so adorable! great job on this week's sketch!

chrilvian said...

lets dance.....nice card

Kim said...

You really brought the stamp to life with your beautiful coloring and perfectly matched papers!