Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mojo 142-Darby and Penelope

Okay, I have another new love! The Sweet November stamps by C.C. Designs are SO DANG CUTE! I bought a few of the digi's a couple days ago and have colored a few of them! I really wanted to make a card with this sweet image, so I used this weeks Mojo Monday sketch for the layout! 
This is Darby and Penelope! Aren't they the sweetest??? I colored them in with Copics in colors to match the Beautiful Blooms dp by PTI. That white polka dot on red pp is from the Beautiful Blooms pack! I used Pure Poppy and Hawaiian shores cardstock and the sentiment is from Best Yet by SU!

I'm calling it an early night, I'm having a hard time shaking this cold off and I'm quite tired of it!;) But I leave you with this, this is Jesse, as he lies right now, lol! Love his little gray beard!

And just because I can't leave my sweet Luke out...


Have a great day:)

6 comments:

Christy Lynn said...

Hey, I didn't know you had a cold :( Hope you're feeling better soon! Sounds like you got fun mail today at least :)

Lillian Child said...

That pic of Luke would make such a sweet and funny card front! Something like "Relax ... it's your birthday" ... or "Couch, $400, Fur Removal Kit, $25, Smile on Luke's face - PRICELESS!"

Shaela said...

super cute card! I need to get some of those stamps. and your "boys" are so adorable!

Amber Hight said...

LOL Lillian, that's the PERFECT quote!!

kadie said...

CUTE!!!!! Love the dogs pics too...so hilarious!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Amber, this is just darling! Thanks for playing Mojo!