Sunday, June 13, 2010

Viva la Verve! June Week 3-Happy Birthday

So I'm only a *couple* days late posting my sample for this week's Viva la Verve challenge! It's a really fun one too, I just LOVE this sketch! Check it out:

And here's my sample:

Isn't it bright and girly? You have to go see THIS THREAD to see which room I used as my inspiration, I'm sure it'll be obvious when you see it;)

I used the super fun Happy Birthday Plain Jane (okay, this stamp is on sale for $2.40, you got SHOPPING to do!) and the sweet butterflies from Petals and Stems. The dsp is by SU, and of course I didn't look at the name so I don't know it off the top of my head! The ribbon and buttons are by PTI and I'm sure you can see my nesties and EK Success border punches. My cards are not complete unless they have buttons, border punches, and ribbon! I'm ADDICTED!!!

I hope you play along with us this week, we love to see lots of pretty cards! Remember Verve stamps are NOT required so you really don't have an excuse NOT to play! By playing along in all the challenges for the month, you are put in the hat to win the next FULL Verve Stamp release! I've seen the next one, and believe me, it's FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

If you're looking for even MORE Verve fun, you still have a day or two left to get in on the Up, Up, and Away "Ready, Set, Stamp!" challenge! See THIS POST on the Verve blog for details! More chances to win;)

3 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colors and details! :)

Marisa said...

Love what you've done with the sketch and the inspiration room, Amber. Fabulous colours and the buttons are a great touch. That Plain Jane is making it's way in to my next order too :D

Jen Shults said...

Oh my Amber, this is gorgeous. These colors are stunning together and your bow... wow, how do you DO that? I really love this!