Saturday, June 19, 2010

A SUPER fun SFYTT!

Okay, this week's SFYTT really had me scared, but when I decided on my images and papers, this baby took off with a mind of it's own, lol! SO LOVE this card *I hope that's not horrible to say, lol!*
First the sketch:
Isn't it phenomenal??? LOVE it!
Here's my card--
I used Cosmo Cricket DeLovely papers and some of my favorite Verve stamps--Up, Up, and Away and Sweet on You. 
In case you haven't heard, Verve, MFT, and TCP have teamed up to bring you a great deal (all three stores are offering 10% off!), as well as provide some relief to Susan Liles and her husband Eric, while he's fighting his battle on cancer. Your purchases from either of these three stores will help gather much needed money for the Liles' family growing bills. 

Head on over to Jen's Blog to see the sketch and to submit your entry! AND, click on these blogs to check out the rest of the SFYTT team!

Have a great weekend!!!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

This is such a bright and fun card! Love those hot air balloons. Terrific job with the layout! It would've been a challenge for me, but you aced it. :)

Megan said...

So pretty! Love all the sparkles.

Leigh OBrien said...

This is amazing, Amber! So colorful and the details are spot-on. Love that you used the "bracket" shape on the bottom half...I wouldn't-a-thunk to use that! Smarty pants!

Tina said...

I absolutely love your card! Great job!

StampinCathy said...

Fabulous card and just love your take on this sketch. Great colors!

Amy Sheffer said...

Awesome card, Amber! THe bright colors are perfect with the balloons!

Kelly Lunceford said...

YOu are so funny! I love it too, so we both have great taste! LOL! I Love the bright colors and I am green with envy how you did the bottom of your card. Why didn't I think of that? LOL! Great job!

Kathy Martin said...

So pretty! LOVE the glittered balloons and the buttons! :)

Maria Matter said...

very pretty! great design, love the sparkle!
blessings!

Jodi Collins said...

I ADORE this Amber! I have yet to get this paper but I think that I "need" it! STUNNING design and stamps!!

Jenn Diercks said...

This card is fabulous. I love every thing about it. It is perfect!

Jenny V. said...

Awww Amber. Adorable!Love the great colors!