Friday, June 4, 2010

Farm Fresh Friday-Bling it on!!!!!!!!!!

Hello there! So I've been unusually quiet lately, haven't I? No excuse really, just been reading and school work! I do have a card to share for today's Farm Fresh Friday challenge! The challenge this weeks is BLING! More specifically, base your card on your favorite piece of jewelry! You can choose something you own, go browsing on Etsy, or even use your birth stone as inspiration. I went shopping on Esty and found this wonderful store by Miss Turtle Designs! She has the CA-UTEST scrabble tile jewelry! I think I'm gonna buy a few! This is my inspiration piece, found HERE:
I went searching for jewelry I could use to inspire a Pinto Pony card, because as you know, I'm SO in love with this pony!
Here's my card--

She is WAY to cute to "Gothy-ify" isn't she? So at least I stuck with the color scheme:) She is just way too fun to color! 

The black polka dot paper is from PTI's Bitty Dot collection. You can't see in the picture, but I colored over the pony's hair with my Clear Spica pen for a little sparkle! The sentiment is from Accent Notes by Verve.

Go take a peak at the TGF Blog to see what the other ladies came up with! Here is a list of my fellow Critter Crew--
Thanks for visiting me today!!! Have a great weekend:)

8 comments:

Shaela said...

very cute! what a great inspiration piece :)

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just adorable!

Mary Giles said...

You rocked this inspiration piece! Your card is way too cute.

Sandra MacLean said...

Amber!! I can see why you LOVE this piece!! It's BEAUTIFUL!! And so is your card!

Jessica Diedrich said...

WOW, girlie! This is gorgeous and what a wonderful interpretation of that piece of jewelry! I LOVE this!

Kim said...

How sweet, I love how the red pops on the image!

Heather Schlatter said...

Totally Awesome Job on this Amber!!!! I adore the red white and black combo and how perfect is that inspiration piece??? I agree Pinto Pony is my favorite too!! I have to force myself not to use her every week!!!

Sorry I am so late getting around from last week. This Baby Growing in my Belly has gotten big enough it is hard to sit and leave comments cause I can't breath very well when I have to sit in that position :-) LOL!!!

Heather

kadie said...

Omygoodness! What an awesome find!! That necklace is so perfect for this challenge and you've done an AMAZING job of translating that into a card!! Beautiful!