Monday, June 28, 2010

New Critters!!!!!!!!!!!!

You heard it! The Greeting Farm is having a huge release on July 1st, that's only 3 days away! There are 3 new Critters and 5 new Chibi's so you want to make sure to check out the TGF Blog for all the sneak peeks, one lucky lady (or dude, if you're out there!) will be winning all five of the Chibi's!

I have one of the three new critter's to introduce you to today, Sailor Seal!
How cute is he? And balancing cupcakes (and not *accidentally* dropping one in his mouth!), this guy is talented! LOL! I just love his little scarf and hat too, totally cute! I colored him in with Copics and then, using the Out of the Box technique, cut it out with my circle nesties. The sentiment is from Cupcake Affair by Verve, and the paper is Report Card by OA. 

Ready for more inspiration? We have lots for you!

TGF Critter Crew


TGF Farmers


The Greeting Farm has TONS of previews to bring you all week long, so be sure to stop by every day this week between the TGF Blog and Club Anya & Friends to see what's on the horizon...JULY 1st is coming VERY soon and we are PUMPED!

Have a wonderful day!!

16 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Amber how cute is he!! I love the navy and white, so STRIKING!!

April said...

Great card! Love your coloring!

Tiff said...

WOWzers, look at that coloring!!! Fantastic design!

Kim said...

This is so fresh and fun, love it!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Oh he is just precious-I think my very fave from the new digis :) Your card is DARLING girlie!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

This card is absolutely adoreable! I love everything about it, but especially the dot shading you did around him! Perfect!

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Amber-

Super cute.... I love the sparkles and the patterned paper you chose. I am really loving these stamps.

Calypso

Unknown said...

OMG, amber...this is so stinkin' cute! love that you paired the verve sentiment with that image...a perfect fit! awesome job!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just adorable, Amber!

Anonymous said...

Great image and even greater creation. Love it. TFS
DianeL
loyaz1@wbhsi.neet

Anita Bownds said...

omg girl your on fire love your card cute as...hugs Anita

fairie said...

Wowzer!! Love the simplicity of this card and the coloring is great.

FONT LOVER said...

nice artwork!

Christy Lynn said...

He's so cute!! He reminds me of the Navy or Top Gun, I don't know why...but hey, if you ever have a Navy friend that needs a card, now you'll have one on hand :) Totally adorable!

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't even have noticed the neck lol great card

kadie said...

A-dorable! I love how the cupcakes are outside the circle!! FUN!