Friday, May 29, 2009

Viva la Verve! June Week 1

Hello out there! It's FRIDAY! Woohoo! It's actually bitter sweet for me because I've had this whole week off of work, and the weekend means that Monday is just around the corner, lol!
Friday also means VIVA la VERVE time, baby! I'm pretty happy with today's challenge, both the sketch AND twist are alot of fun, I think:)
Here is the sketch:
It's a colorful one, lol! Here's my sample:
The twist this week is to use THREE of the following: Colors of cardstock, embellishments, and stamp sets! For my card, I used the following:
Three colors: Raspberry Fizz, Aqua Mist, Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise, Black (all by PTI)
Three embellishments: Button (PTI), Ribbon (PTI), Flower (Prima), Rhinestones, Brads (BG)
Stamp sets: Up up and Away, Beautiful Kindness (the swirl in the lower left hand corner of the lemon tart piece), and Sweet on You (all stamps by Verve)
See how easy that was? I even used MORE than three of the colors cardstock and embellies! Give it a try, it's much easier than it looks:) Go HERE to see the details and to play along with us!

5 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Amber this is just fabulous and love the colors you used.

Deb said...

I love this design and will use it today! Thanks, Amber!

Rebecca said...

That is going to be a tough challenge!!!

Jess said...

Gorgeous card! Love the bright colors and all the texture!

CarlaKH said...

so pretty!