Tuesday, May 12, 2009

JBelle Sketch Challenge

Good MORNIN! Or night:) I'm still functioning like I should be after working my night shift last night, now I've got about 2 hours until I go back, lol! I got home this morning at 6:00 or a little after and was knocked out by 7:00. I am happy that I was able to stay asleep until 2:00, I got a good 7 hours of sleep so I should be set for tonite! In the few hours I had between sleeping and going to work, I made this card for this weeks JBelle Challenge! I saw the sketch up on the blog and loved it so much, I instantly had this idea in my head...
I got this stamp by Penny Black a few months back and I'm only just now using it, isn't it pretty? There is alot more to this stamp, but I had to punch it with an oval (nestibility) so it cut a bunch out. I used some of my new Wisteria dp by Basic Gray, LOVE this stuff! Also, the sentiment is from Wishful Elegance by Verve Stamps!
That's all I got today! Have a fantastic day my peeps:)

8 comments:

Melissa Bove said...

Gorgeous card Amber! Love it! Thanks for playing along!!

Hugs,
Melissa

Christy Lynn said...

Heeeeeyyyyyy weren't you supposed to order me some of that Wisteria goodness too? Hmm?! At least tell me where to get it for myself, I need more purple paper in my life!!

Good luck working the night shift this week, that sucks!

Jennifer Scull said...

what a gorgeous card! love that bow and button along the bottom! :)

Unknown said...

so so cute!
so happy you were able to get some sleep., wow!
your truly a superwoman! :)

StampinCathy said...

Love the new look! Wow this card is just fanatic. Love the colors and details.

Marilyn Nimmo said...

Beautiful card!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

BEAUTIFUL, Amber! Love those flowers and you worked the purple out! :)

Jill said...

Awesome card! So glad you played along!