Monday, May 4, 2009

Let sleeping dogs lie...

Look at this FACE! AAACK! I love my Lukie-bear:) He's sitting here next to me, face all squished up in the couch but he's sleeping SO HARD! I was petting him and trying to get him to wake up, but he wouldn't budge, lol! When his eyes finally did open, they were all stuck together and he couldn't open them all the way...you know the way your eyes do at 5:00 in the morning on a PT day when your alarm starts SCREAMING and wakens you from a dream where you're a millionaire heiress on a Saturday afternoon shopping spree? NO? Guess it's just me:) Bahaha!
Everyone else gets to share proud mama pictures of their real babies, so I hope you don't mind my posting some of my furr-babies every once in awhile:)
I do have a card to share! Today, the Monday chicks are all about JEWELS! No matter the size, cut, or color, I love me some jewels! And rhinestones on my cards are just about as close to heaven as it gets;)
I printed some more patterned paper from Two Peas in a Bucket, the paper pack is called "Orchard" by Apricot Avenue. Isn't it purdy? I love the blues and purples! The stamp set is Time for Tea by Papertrey Ink. Another fun set I ordered and finally had time to play with! The little tea pots are so adorable and have a ton of possibilities! I poppped most of my layers up for lots of dimension, now I need to buy more dimensionals, lol!
Jen Buck, Jimmi Mayo, and Jeanne Streiff are for SURE playing in today's challenge so check em out! The rest of the Monday girls were busy/swamped so they couldn't play this go around but we'll all be back next week in force!
Have a fantastic week ladies, see ya tomorrow!

13 comments:

Karen said...

Love your 'fur baby' pictures! What the life!! Make you want to curl up rigt next to him!
I hope to do your challenge today/this week! Love using jewels!!

Vicki Burns said...

I LOVE my doggies, so seeing doglet oix is as good as seeing cards for me!

LOVE your new blog! It's so pretty!

Michelle said...

LOOK at your new look – it’s soooo pretty….so colorful and vintagey even….love it. Love that card too – I didn’t get the Tea set from PTI…was afraid the little teapots would be a PITA to cut out – but I love all your little jewels!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Amber!!

And doggies in my house are 100% "real" babies so share away!! Actually the dogs have more rights than the teenager in my house ;)

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Very Pretty I love that stamp set so cute. Love the new blog look.

Maren said...

Sweet! I love the 'jeweled' card AND your fabulously adorable doggie. :)

Sparkplug17 said...

How pretty! I always love the bling! :)

Lesli said...

All I can say is the dog is just too cute and the card is beautiful!

Bonita Rose said...

love this card.... those stamps are amazing.. such a pretty quote!

Christy Lynn said...

Ok weird, I saw this post last night and then looked at it again this morning and your blog has had a total fashion makeover! Whoa! Looks great, I like it!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

I love your pics! Continue to share your Fur Babies are soooo cute!

Jennifer Scull said...

as much as I love the card with those great papers, I have to say that the photo of your dog has won my heart!! :)

CarlaKH said...

love the doggie pic.. i post mine a lot too :) the world needs more sweet baby doggie pics! love the card too.