Monday, May 18, 2009

Birthday's and Challenges!

Got a couple fun things today! First up, a fun *contest/challenge* from the DIGIMENTS blog! Michelle is giving you another one of her FAB digiments for you to download and create with! You could win the next months release if you enter, so go enter! The digiments are so fun and versatile! And CHEAP! And don't have to worry about more storage space, lol!
Click --->HERE<--- to see the digiment and challenge:) Here's my card using the digiment:
I used Ocean Tides cardstock and ribbon by PTI and Soft Sky and Whisper White by SU!. The button is also by PTI. I cut that flourish out with my Slice (Basic Shapes #3 cartridge) and went around the edges with stickles! This is my new "thing", LOL! Is this such a great sentiment? If you've always wondered how digi stamps work, this is your opportunity, it's free! Good luck, I hope you play along!
My next card is for the Monday Challenge Chicks! We decided to go easy on ourselves this week as we're all so busy lately! I know, who isn't? LOL! I doubled this challenge up with the Raspberry Suite Color Combo! LOVE that girls combos so I'm so excited that she started the color challenges! I even used Dawn's Damask Designs stamp set for this card:)
The color combo was Chocolate, Aqua, Berry, and White! I used all PTI colors for this card, along with Aqua Mist ribbon and Raspberry Fizz buttons, YUM!:)
Check out the rest of the girls' bday cards!
Have a fantastic day, friends!






10 comments:

Jeanne S said...

Gorgeous cards Miss Amber!

Kerri said...

I love your Digiment card, Amber! Your colors and distressing are gorgeous!

StampinCathy said...

Amber,
Just love your take on both the challenges. Totally Inspiring.

Jen said...

More SUPER cards Amber! Love what you did with the digiment!

have a super week!

Michelle said...

Your Raspberry Suite Challenge card is so pretty - love that big ol' damask thingy right there stealin' the show!

Sherry Campbell said...

Great cards- Your Raspberry color combo Birthday card is just super YUMMY!!

Winter said...

Both are great cards! Love the sentiment on the first card! :)

Bonita Rose said...

amazing cards. wow gf, u have been busy.. LOVE THEM!

Kristina said...

Amber, these are great cards! I especially love that first one... The distressing and the colors are GORGEOUS!

BethieJ said...

Your cards are BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks for sharing the link! I will have to peek at that!