Sunday, May 10, 2009

I got scrappy today!

I had some more play time today and decided to try my hand at more digi scrapping. Seriously, it is so much fun! Hard to know when to stop adding stuff since you never use it up, kwim? Totally addicting:) Here's my first one, of my ever-changing scrap space, lol! I was just trying some new stuff and grabbed any ole picture I could find and it happened to be this one, ha!
I used papers and embellies from the May 365 Kit sold at Two Peas.

Here's one more page I made today, I am in LOVE with this one!
I was watching a few tutorials on digi scrapping over on two peas and was watching the one by Sande Krieger. I loved her layout so much that I lifted it! There are some differences on mine, but the general idea was hers:) This was one of those fun layouts where you don't want to stop adding things, lol! BUT I wanted to make sure I could still see my handsome honey in the picture;)
In case you're wondering where all this time for scrapping is coming from, I'm working the night shift this week, 11:00 pm to 6:00 am. YUCK! Those hours TOTALLY suck, thank god its only for a week! So here I am, WAY past my bed time, tryign to stay awake as long as I can so I sleep in tomorrow. I don't know how it's going to work, going to work at 11:00 at night, there is something SERIOUSLY messed up with that, lol!
I'll see ya tomorrow with a Monday Card!

5 comments:

CarlaKH said...

cute layouts!

Christy Lynn said...

If you can't sleep during the day and you wanna hang out, then give me a call! I've finished up with one of my classes, and my final project for the other one isn't too time-consuming, so I am READY to be creative here!

Michelle said...

You changed the look of your blog again! What happened to the vintage florals? It was totally mood-enhancing *giggles* Glad you're having fun with digiscrapping!

Anonymous said...

Just stopped by from the Digichick to see your blog. You make gorgeous cards!

So glad that you're having fun with digi. Your pages are great for being new to it all! :D Enjoy your new addiction! It's so much fun... :)

Bonita Rose said...

both of those layouts are amazing! Love them both! wow!!!!!