Friday, May 1, 2009

The May KOM is LIVE! and BLOG CANDY WINNER!!

Well ladies, the May KOM is now available for purchase, sign up today to get your KOM! They ship out on the 15th and they are HOT! You'll love every stamp! At the time of this post, the April KOM is still showing but anytime now the May KOM will replace it on the website so keep checking back!
I have one more sample today that I created with some stamps from the kit. I stamped the dragonfly in Soft Sky and then cute the wings just enough to pop them out and show the Blue Bayou underneath! Looks super cute IRL:) Don't you love that flower stem? So fun!
Check out the following rockstar blogs for more May KOM creations!

**Blog Candy WINNER!**
Here are your random numbers:67
Timestamp: 2009-05-01 12:02:56 UTC
TraceyT said...
CONGRATS on your 100th post. GORGEOUS work
May 1, 2009 8:19 AM
**Tracy T!!!!!!!! Come on down girl! You won the blog candy!!! Post here or contact me via email with your snail mail and I'll get this kit out right away!
Everyone have a fantastic weekend!


8 comments:

Karen said...

Love, love your card! The cut-out dragonfly wings are a great touch!!

Christy Lynn said...

Ssssoooooooo do you know what you want from Bellaland yet? I think I wanna place the order on Saturday sometime...I've pretty much narrowed down my wish list to what I'm getting this time. Let me know, k? Hope you see you sometime this weekend even though I've only got 12 pages done on my paper, oy!!

Tracey Taylor said...

Oh my WOW x 2!!! That card is absolutely adorable first of all and second...YAY! I won! THANKS so very much!!!

Tracey Taylor said...

I can't seem to find a link to your email addy so here is mine:

tracey@nb.sympatico.ca

THANKS again. I am totally stoked!

Suz said...

Great card. Congrats Tracey

Karen J. said...

Very pretty...great job cutting the wings out, the flower stem is awesome!! Can't wait to get my May KOM...I don't live to far away so I usually get shortly after May 15!!

Arlana 11426 said...

what a fun card great job

Scrapacat said...

I'm so behind! Just now getting to your blog. I love this card! So smart that you cut the wings to let another color show through. Beautiful!
~ky