Friday, January 2, 2009

Viva la Verve!

Good morning friends! How is the new year treating you so far? It's treating me just fine because in *SEVEN* days my Billy will be home!!!!!!!! ACK! So much to do in so little time:)

Today is the first day of a new challenge in the Verve forums! We're calling it Viva la Verve! Susan Liles came up with that name, isn't it PERFECT? It just ROLLS off the tongue:)
This weeks challenge is a sketch with a {twist} of hardware! That means that along with the sketch, your card must have hardware on it as well! Here is the sketch:
And here is my sample:
The stamp set I used is called Abundant Blessings by Verve. This set has some of the most beautiful images! I love it:) Click {HERE} to see it in the store!
See {THIS} thread in the Verve forum for details on what and how you can win by joining in this fun weekly challenge with us!
Have a great day, Viva la Verve!

9 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Amber this is fabulous. I just love your take on the challenge.
How exciting they your honey is getting closer to coming home.

Christy Lynn said...

Oooh, pretty! Better use all those stamps now because I have a feeling you won't wanna stamp much once Billy gets home, hehehe! Can I borrow your beer mug stamps pretty please? I'll be your best friend! :D

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Viva la Verve, baby!!! :) Love your card, Amber! That's so awesome that it's almost time for your sweetie to come home!

Amy Sheffer said...

Beautiful card, Amber, and awesome sketch! So happy for you that dh is coming home soon!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Gorgeous! Love the sketch and your card is awesome! I have mine lined up for tomorrow...but after seeing this...I might have to re think it!

Elizabeth Guidry said...

Congrats on your DH returning. I still have 3 months to go! Love all your cards...one day, when the kiddo goes to school, I can maybe have time to improve on my skills :)

Laurie in MN said...

Hi,

Your card is beautiful.

Congratulations on your dear Billy's return home.
Thank him for serving.

Unknown said...

Are you SERIOUS!?!? WOWZERS...This card is AMAZING! So beautiful Amber!!!

Nancy said...

Beautiful!!!!!!

ooooonly 6 more days!!