Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New VERVE!

Howdy-doodlie-doo blogger-oonies! :)
I have some news! Verve is releasing 6 new sets on FRIDAY! w00t! You will ADORE, nay, you will LOVE these new sets, I PROMISE! The sneak peeks started on Monday and continue through the rest of the week on the Verve Blog! Go check em out:) Monday's sneak peeks were for the new set "Meditations". Here are a couple cards I've made with this set. This one you'll recognize from the sneak peek post on the blog:
Don't you love that verse? It's so sweet:) I used new October Afternon dp (from the JBelle store) for this card, along with some Kiwi Kiss cardstock!
I stickled the floral images from Meditations with Mint Ice Stickles and topped the card off with buttons and ribbon. It's like cherry on the cake! Or something like that...
This next card is for this weeks Mojo Monday #68 sketch! It's such a fun sketch (as are ALL of the Queen Diva's sketches!)

I used Pink Pirhouette and Riding Hood Red cardstock. I stamped the small floral image in Riding Hood Red and then painted Shimmerz over the flowers, it's just impossible to see in this picture, DARN IT! The ribbon is by Martha Stewarts and the brads are by Crate Paper.
And finally a card for today's looking for love release challenge sketch! See all of the Looking for Love Challenges {HERE}.
The stamp set featured here is Cupcake Affair! LOVE this set, it's just plain yummy:) I used Basic Gray Sultry dp for the card and my beloved dew drops! That ribbon is by May Arts I think, but not sure!
So there are a few challenges you ought to check out this week! Also, don't forget the Viva la Verve challenge this week! Keep your eyes on the Verve Blog all week for more peeks of new sets being released and come party with us Friday night (9 Jan, 8-10 pm EST) in the forums! I betcha Julee and Mr. Verve will be giving goodies away!;)
Two more wake-ups till my honey is home {just in case I haven't mentioned it lately;)}
Have a great day ladies!




7 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Amber,
Your cards are just fabulous. I love the colors and the layouts are so inspiring. Love all the bling you added to each one. Thanks for your amazing MOJO!

Vicki Burns said...

I am so excited that your DH is coming home! I can feel your excitement!

You inspired me to place my first Verve order in early December (a few Plain Janes and Beautiful You). Now I need to get this Meditations set!

How is your ankle? Is your trip all planned?

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards, Amber!

Jackie Pedro said...

All three cards are beautiful, Amber! I especially love the second one...I'm a red girl!!

Bethany Paull said...

You've been a busy diva! and with stunning results.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, these are all fantastic, Amber. Beautiful cards, as always!

Sue said...

beautiful cards luv the colours, sue.x