Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Mojolicious Color Challenge!

Hey friends! I just got done with a fun lil card for Julee's Mojo Monday (#70) and today's Color Challenge (#202)! The colors to use were Kiwi Kiss, Regal Rose, and Bravo Burgundy. I think Regal Rose and Bravo Burgundy are the only two colors in the rainbow that I don't own! So I had to substitute with some other cardstock I have layin' around:)
I decided to bust out one of my many ignored SU! sets for this card! I gotta use these more (especially since I just placed an insanely huge order from the new catty, my head is still spinning a bit, lol!) I love this lil mailbox with the bird sittin on top, so cute:) I colored it in with my Copics, which I still really suck at but I'm practicing! The dp is the new Bittersweet by Basic Gray! THis paper is SO wonderful and I love it and want to marry it!
Don't you love that sketch? Check it out {HERE} on the Mojo Monday blog!
That's all I have for tonite, I'm off to comment on some cards in the gallery, been too long since I did that!
Have a fabulous day peeps!

13 comments:

Christi said...

mojolicious...now there's a word that I need to add to my vocabulary! ;o)

LOVE this card...Gorgeous in every way!!! I haven't seen the new SU catty yet...I need to go take a peek... smiles!

StampinCathy said...

Amber I just love this card. The colors are so pretty together and love the layout. I have my book already and the wishlist is sort of long. No surprise!!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Great job combining the challenges. I like the ribbon.

Rita said...

I love this color combo -- it's gorgeous! And your card is wonderful as always!

Anonymous said...

this is so pretty!! i love what you did with the brads :)

Dori Shelton said...

So pretty! I love the colors and the ribbon and I like what you did with the brads as well.

Christy Lynn said...

So spill Sistah, WHAT did you order??? I've got an order ready to go but I haven't submitted it yet...but really it's just three stamp sets and then a boatload of 12x12 cardstock for my scrapbooks. Not even any patterned paper!! So I wanna know what YOU got!! :D

Oh yeah, pretty card today too. I haven't done the color challenge, I hate me some burgundy. :p

Anonymous said...

http://www.ilikemarkers.blogspot.com/

Copics Marker Website

Teaches anyone how to color.

Olena said...

This is so pretty!! Love it!

Lisa H. said...

no regal rose, really? it's one of my fave SU colors (bravo on the other hand is another story). I think your card turned out great! super cute! ooo, can't wait to see what you ordered from SU? I'm lovin' the new catty but waiting until Feb.1 to place my order, it's going to be hard waiting.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just rockin' Amber! Love the way you did the ribbon. Thanks for playing! :)

Silke Ledlow said...

Amber - your card is sooo beautiful!!! I love how you rocked this Color Combo and the Sketch!!!

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, luv the dtail great colours, sue.x