Monday, January 5, 2009

Monday Challenge!

Hey ya'll! QUICK post from me tonite, I got a few things I have to take care of tonite so I'm sorry for the quick post:)
The Monday Challenge for today was to do an Inside/Outside card! I hardly EVER decorate the inside of cards so this was actually quite a challenge for me! AND the lighting is awful in my pictures, so I apologize for that too, lol! Ever had one of those days?:)
Here's my card using this weeks Unity Sketch #9. Check out the sketch {HERE}.


I used my Basic Gray "Sugared" paper for this card. The sentiment stamp is from the June KOM and the heart is from the September KOM! The ribbon is Pink Taffetta by SU:)
Check out what AJ, Maren, Buckie, Brookie, and Jeanne have for you today!
Okay ya'll, 3 days left!
Have a great day:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

3 days left?????????
WOOHOO, I am so excited, Amber:)

Your card is really beautiful!!
I almost never mess with the insides but I am inspired by your card, thanks!

Jennifer Buck said...

So pretty, Amber! Love this one! Hope you are having a great day! :)

Karen said...

Wow!!Great outside and really luv the inside!!! Beautiful card!
Will you sleep?? What an exciting time for you!!! Happy, happy New Year!

StampinCathy said...

This card is just down right fabulous! I just love the colors and your layout rocks. The inside is as fabulous as the outside. Wow the time is just flying by and I bet it is getting hard to focus on anything right now.

Maren said...

Super sweet! 3 days? Don't forget about us! :-)