Friday, January 23, 2009

Viva la VERVE Week 4!

Oy, what a busy week it's been! Is it just me, or was yours a whirlwind of idiot co-workers as well? Man, it's so good to finally be at the weekend:) OH YEAH! It's Friday for ya'll, my bad;)

Friday is GOOD THOUGH! It means it's another Viva la Verve challenge! See {THIS} thread for the sketch and challenge! You REALLY do not want to miss it!:) Here's my sample for the sketch!
The {twist} this week is FLOWERS! And wouldn't you know it, I didn't even remember my OWN TWIST! So I had to add the flower as an after thought, it's pretty obvious, eh?:D I still like it though, it's hard to mess up with a Prima!
The paper I used is called Perfect Day by CTMH! Isn't it AWESOME?! I am sitll so in love with CTMH, man I wish I could demo for all companies, lol! ANYWAYS, the adorable stamps I used are from the Sweet Valentine set by Verve, do you LOVE that font or what? Julee has such a way with putting fonts together, just crazy about this one:)

Okay, Billy and I are watching Super Cross racing, so I gotta go, love this stuff:D Have a great day and I can't wait to see all that VERVALICIOUSNESS in the gallery this week!



8 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors and the layout is awesome.

Anonymous said...

Your card is beautiful!!


Tonya

Shannan Teubner said...

This is awesome, Amber! Love it!

Anonymous said...

this is stunning!!! I love all of it. i'm glad you forget the twist sometimes too, i get blinded by the killer sketch ;)

Latisha said...

this is so sweet, love that new set from Verve. Do you ever buy stamps and not ever use them? I do that alot, I can't tell you how many stamps I have that have never been inked up...its kind of sad lol

Cherie said...

Beautiful card.

http://cherie-inked.blogspot.com/2009/01/blog-award.html

Anonymous said...

Amber

What spuer card way cool hotwheels

Jessy said...

What a super pretty valentine's card. I love the felt-y ribbon. :)