Friday, January 9, 2009

Viva la Verve, Week 2

And here we are at week 2! I am SO amazed at all the beautiful entries from last week! Seriously amazing stuff, peeps! Cyndi Bundy's card really stood out to me in the gallery, so I asked her to be the featured Viva la Verve sampler this week! Her card from last week can be found here on her blog: http://www.scrappychick.typepad.com/. AWESOME card Cyndi!
This weeks sketch with a {twist} is another fun one! The twist this week is to use BLING on your card! Lotsa BLING! To see the sketch and challenge details, see THIS post! Here's my sample using a set being released tonite! It's called "Hundred Hearts" and is AMAZING!

I Shimmerz'ed the heck outta this card! LOL! I painted the flower and sentiment panel with Angel Wings Shimmerz and then splattered more shimmerz using a paint brush! Here's a better detail shot of the bling:
Here's Cyndi's fun sample!

Isn't that amazing? Cyndi, THANK YOU for your awesome sample!

Okay, well I'm gonna get back to enjoying my husband! It's been a wonderful day, it's so great having him home!
Have a great day ya'll!

BTW, don't forget to join in on the release party happening tonite in the Verve Forums! The show goes from 8 to 10 pm EST! Be there!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS cards Amber!!
I am SO happy for you and your dh...back together again, what a wonderful day!!

Bethany Paull said...

I LOVE your card's bg. Gorgeous piece from Cyndi too.

StampinCathy said...

These cards are just amazing. Glad you and your DH are back together again. Hope you can squeeze in some time to stamp. LOL

Lisa H. said...

this is an awesome sketch! love your card and Cyndi's! it's all about the bling! Oh, and just wondering...I think I missed it, but who won your New Year's Eve blog candy give-away?

Scrappychick said...

Hey girl! I have internet at home again....yipee!!! Thanks for featuring me:) LOVE, love, love your card...my kinda colors! So happy that the hubby is home, ejoy every minute with him!!