Monday, January 19, 2009

Monday Challenge {Operation FLOCKING!}!

Hey there blog land, long time to post! No excuse, just lazy:) BUT I had to come out of my laziness for today and post for the Monday challenge! Today we decided to do some FLOCKING! I didn't do a ton, because my card just didn't beg for alot, but who doesn't love a fuzzy owl belly? I really wanna know! I used the journal and owl stamps from the July KOM {if you are wondering why these sets are so expensive, it's because they're PAST KOM's and are only released after their month because Angela is SUCH a sweetie! If you want to pay 24 bucks for them, you gotta join the club and get the INSIDE deal!;)} and the sentiment from the January KOM (<---click that link to find out how to join the club)! I really think I get the most mileage out of my KOM's than any other kit! They are SO fun and versatile! This is also my sample for the Unity Sketch Challenge this week! You wanna play? Go {HERE} to see the sketch! You don't have to have Unity to play along, we just want you to play along {We're really sweet girls, I promise!} :)
Wanna see some more awesome flocking (I love that word, feels like I'm saying a bad word, but I'm not...LOL!)? Go check out my girls and see what they flocked!
AJ, Maren, Buckie, Brookie, and Jeanne!
Have a fabulous week girls! See you around!

8 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Beautiful. I just love the colors and the layout is so cool. Love the details you added to this card.

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful cards!!! Love the owl!!

joslyn said...

love the fuzzy belly, great card.

Rita said...

Love the fuzzy owl belly! Your card is adorable!

Karen said...

Love the LO, love it all!! I need to go check out flock!!

Lisa H. said...

oh, my wow! I just LOVE this! so cute!

Silke Ledlow said...

Amber - this is a fabulous design!!! I love this card!!! The flocking on the belly is too cute - LOL!!!

Karen said...

Willmar did not have any flock! Picked some up last weekend in the Cities! You can check out my blog for my first flock attempt!!