Monday, November 30, 2009

We're back!

The Monday Challenge Chicks have been playing hooky for the past couple weeks but we're BACK today! Well, some of us are anyway! Some ladies are still quite busy and weren't able to squeek anything out in time, we did just decide to do something LAST NIGHT! Today is an "Anything Goes" day! We just wanted to prod eachother to post SOMETHING! Sometimes, everyday life gets going and you forget the little things;)
My card today uses the November KOM Incentive kit, Love Bug(scroll down under the KOM to see a picture of the entire Love Bug kit!)! This is seriously *THE* cutest little car stamp I've ever seen! And the sentiments that go with it are DARLING, and fit right inside the little license plate!
The paper is by Making Memories, I think it's called Getaway? Or something like that? LOL! I forgot but I don't want to walk all the way back upstairs to rummage through the madness that is my scrapbook room right now, lol! I stamped the love bug on a piece of Ripe Avacado cardstock and cut the window out, kinda looks like you're looking through the windshield, love that! I sewed around the dp and the sentiment and added some PTI ribbon and buttons!
I had some scraps left so I put this little card together too!
The sentiment, which I *LOVE* is from the November 09 KOM! I also stamped the sweet little ladies from a set not released until CHA in January! The paper again is from Making Memories and the ribbon/buttons are by PTI.
Well thats it from me! Hop on over to these ladies to see some more fun Monday inspiration!
AJ, Maren, Jeanne, Jimmi, Brooke, Jen B. Some of them may not have any updates, but I didn't want to leave them out if they changed their mind;)
Happy Monday, see ya later!

6 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

OMG-these are STUNNING-your use of color and the layouts just totally amaze me Amber!!!

Jodi C. said...

FABULOUS creations Amber!!! Love them!!!

Maren said...

So so fun! I just adore both of them....beautiful colors & layouts!! LOVES.

AJ said...

fabulous stuff Amber- love them both! hope you are well!! :)

Lisa H. said...

ooooo, THIS rocks!!! love your button placement on that giant scallop. color combo is sooo fun!

JPScraps said...

Adorable cards. Love the "bug"