Saturday, November 21, 2009

Inspiration Challenge

Hey there! How is your weekend starting off? It's saturday night here in Oki and my honey and I just got done watching Star Trek, such a GREAT movie!



I have had all kinds of crafty time today! I made three cards, but only one I can share today! It's for today's SCS Inspiration Challenge. Stef chose the Aimoobaroo Etsy Shop for this week! I love this little store, so much eye candy! I instantly had an idea when I saw THIS set of buttons! Here's my card:
I know, the blue is so loud it almost hurts, lol! It didn't photograph very well, it's not quite that bright IRL, but it is bright;) The bright blue is Prism cardstock so it has a fun orange-peel texture! I stamped the background "Giving it all Meaning" by Unity on the hearts cut out with my heart nestabilities. The sentiment (Heart Prints sentiments) and flourish (Fancy Flourishes) are by PTI. I also used PTI ribbon and buttons! The cardstock base is True Black adn the dark blue is Enchanted Evening (both PTI).

Well I have more relaxing to do so I'll catch ya tomorrow! Have a great weekend friends:)

1 comment:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

It's bright, but it's a very pretty card! Blues are hard to work with for me (they never seem to go together and they certainly don't photograph!) Your card is enough to make me try harder!