Sunday, November 8, 2009

FS144-Chrisations.Ink

I did another SCS challenge! Yeah! I have been a scrapbooking FOOL this weekend and today made sure to make some time for a card!
I case'd THIS card by Christine. for today's Featured Stamper challenge. I loved the torn edge and had this idea using Crazy for Daisies instantly! Crazy for Daisies was last months KOM incentive kit by Unity. It's not currently available but will be released for sale soon! If you love this one, you should see the November KOM and incentive kit (free when you sign up for the KOM!)
The card base is Rustic White by PTI. I cut a small piece the embossed dots green cardstock (Bazzill) and glued it on top. Then I stamped the daisies on Rustic White and glued that and the Raspberry Fizz bittydots paper down. The ribbon is Ripe Avacado by PTI. To finish this card off I added a Raspberry Fizz and two Rustic Wood buttons by PTI.
So I've done FIVE double page layouts this weekend! Christy came over yesterday and made her Thanksgiving cards and I've been working on a friend's baby book! Only 4 more 2-page layouts till I'm done, yeah! I have tomorrow off of work so I plan on *hopefully* finishing that baby book! As I mentioned a few days ago, I got a Cricut Expressions for my bday *my honey is so thoughtful!* and yesterday I bought the SCAL V2.0 program and O.M.G. I am having so much fun downloading fonts/dingbats/svg files/ you name it! I can't seem to do anything with all the stuff I'm cutting yet, but I'm having fun, lol! If you have a Cricut and don't have SCAL, I HIGHLY recommend it, it's awesome! You dont' really need any more cartridges!
Okay, I'm watching a movie with my sweetie so I'll see ya tomorrow:) Have a great Sunday!

6 comments:

Christy Lynn said...

Have you watched G.I. Joe yet? I think you'll like it :) YAY for you getting so much done on that scrapbook!! I'm proud of you. I got my turkey day cards done and I designed my Christmas cards today, so I had a pretty productive weekend too. Enjoy your extra day off tomorrow!

Amy Sheffer said...

Oh my gosh, Amber, such a fun and happy card! LOVE IT!!!!

Christi said...

This card is gorgeous, Amber! PERFECT use for those daisies!! smiles...

JenMarie said...

LOVE this!!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

OMGOSH this is STUNNING Amber! I am so holding my breath for that Crazy for Daisies kit to get released-I LOVE IT and have seen nothing but ADORABLE projects on all the DT's blogs! This is just GORGEOUS!

Craftin' in the Rain said...

I love anything with bright pink, and this one is perfect! Love it!