Sunday, November 1, 2009

A new month, a new KOM!

There is a NEW KOM being introduced this month at Unity *if you still see the October KOM, keep checking till the November kit is up*! You will *LOVE* it! I don't have it yet, or I would have a project using the KOM to share with you *bbooooohoo!* I can't wait to get it, all the stamps will be muched loved, I'm sure of it:)
If you sign up for this kit this month, you get LOVE BUG for FREE! I don't have a pic of that one, but if you go HERE you can see it! TOTALLY HIPPILIOUS!!!

I do have something to share, a card I made for today's Featured Stamper challenge on SCS! We're CASE'ing Miss BOO this week! Her cards are CAS and amazing, loved her gallery!
Here's my card based on THIS SWEET CARD by Miss Boo!
My card base is Pure Poppy by PTI. I stamped the oranaments from Merry and Bright in Pitch Black on white cardstock and mounted it on a piece of Sweet Blush. The ornaments were colored with Copics *and then heavily with Red stickels:)*
I stamped the sentiment and then cut it out with a circle punch. I loved Miss Boo's simple layout so this was a very fun card:)

Hope you enjoy your Sunday! I did, Billy and I spent the afternoon together and then went out to dinner, it was wonderful:) Now we're hangin out watching tv so I'll see ya later!

2 comments:

Christi said...

This card is gorgeous Amber! smiles...

Eva said...

Amber, this is gorgeous and I am a Miss Boo fan, too, I might have to play along!