Sunday, June 7, 2009

Verve Project Parade!

It's time for another Project Parade on the Verve blog! This months theme is "It's a Guy Thing!"
All you have to do to play along is make a card or project to fit this theme.
My project is featured today on the Verve blog, HERE, but I'll post it here on my blog too:)

This adorable guy is my honey, Billy! There is Verve ALL over this layout:) The "best husband ever" sentiment is from Dad's Day, the "Groovy Kind of Love" sentiment is from "Feeling Groovy", the heart border is from "Hearts on Fire", and the "I'm so blessed" sentiment is from "Because of You".
To play along with us, see the blog to find all the details!
Have a great rest of your weekend!

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Amber, this totally ROCKS! What a fabulous little page for your hubby!