Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday Challenge: Embossing, Wet or Dry!

Today, the chicks decided to do a little embossing! And since I ALWAYS use my bug for some dry embossing, I thought I'd go for some wet embossing:)
I stamped the large polka dots from "Polka Dot Basics" by PTI in white embossing powder (CTMH) and then embossed! I love these big ole' white polka dots, they're so fun:)
The turqouise piece is Bermuda Bay, the green piece is Kiwi Kiss, and the red piece is Riding Hood Red! This girl likes her in-colors;)
The *SWEET* stamps I used are from this months KOM by Unity! You still have a week if you want to buy this kit, it's so fun, you won't regret it;)
See what the rest of the girls embossed by clicking on their links below! If you want to play with us, just link your card to one of our blogs so we can see it and comment!

AJ
Jeanne
Brooke
Buckie
Jimmi
Maren

Have a fantastic Monday friends!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Those big ol' polka dots are fun for sure!! Funny how something so simple can give a card so much character!