Sunday, January 11, 2015

January Sketch for You to Try


Hello there! I am here today with a project for this month's Sketch for You to Try (SFYTT). Jen has a super fun sketch this month, hope you can play along!

SFYTT20_Jan15

Here's my project, I created a fun mixed media tag


I started by gesso'ing a tag. I forgot what size this tag is but I think it's one of the bigger ones from Ranger. After applying gesso, I spritzed some Pink Bubblegum Dylusions ink and some water until I got the fund drippy background I wanted. Next I mod podged a red doily, did some ink splattering, and then added my layers. I cut three hearts from the Heart to Heart Confetti Cuts. The largest and smallest heart I cut out of the pink Happy Heart Day Quick Card Panel and the middle sized heart I cut from book paper. From that pink Quick Card Panel, I cut the red chevron shape and glued it down, that's the piece you see right behind the sentiment. I stamped the sentiment from Love Blooms on the new Square Tag.


Make sure to stop over at the Reverse Confetti Blog for more projects and link list for the designers who played with this sketch this week! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

 
 

2 comments:

Maureen said...

so yummy! I could eat this tag! Gorgeous variety on this :)

Celeste Goff said...

Love this!