Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Viva la Verve! Week 4 - I {heart} You!

Hello! I have a fun little card to share with you today! I created it for this week's Viva la Verve sketch challenge! Charmaine is our hostess this week and she came up with one sweet sketch!
Fun, right? I decided to pull out my I Heart You A Cut Above dies for this card! NO STAMPING! EEEKS! THis card came together in about 15 minutes, love that!

I used the new "A Beautiful Life" paper by MME for this card, don't you love those new papers? Speaking of new papers, check out the load I got in today from Eclectic Paperie!


THAT was a fun box to open;) I got most (if not all) of the new MME pads (six by six and Lost and Found 2 collections), the new Authentique collections, and the two new Basic Gray stacks! I also got a few of the new Distress Stains, some Glimmer Glam, and Glimmer Glaze! I just have to tell you how impressed I am, every single time I order from them, how quickly I get my orders! Keep in mind, I live in Okinawa Japan. I put my order in last Tuesday. Got it this Tuesday, that's Monday in the states, so that's like 6 days! Subtract Sunday from the equation, I got my box in 5 days. From the day I ordered, to the day I got it, a half a world away. Amazing. I PUFFY {HEART} YOU, Daisy!!!

Back to the card, lol! Like I said, I used the I Heart You die set for this card, and really all I had to do was add some ribbon and Copper Distress Stickles (to the heart) and this baby was done! I love it when they come together quick like that. I have a mountain of homework due but when the creative muse calls, you don't make her wait, kwim?;)

You want to play along in the VLV challenge this week? Click HERE to go to the challenge thread! A  new sketch will be live on Friday so get caught up while you can! This Friday is our LAST VLV sketch of the month so get in while you can:)

Thanks for stopping by today! I'll leave you with a picture of my handsome pup, Luke...isn't he the cutest doggy you ever did see???


7 comments:

Arlene said...

WOW, that is a great collection! Love your card as well...beautiful! :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Amber, I LOVE this! I LOVE how you used the I {heart} U dies with this sketch. . .brilliant! Thanks for playing along!

Carol<>< said...

love these papers also!!!
Great cards!
That would be like an early Christmas present for me...
Carol N<><

Vickie Z said...

Love the card and the dies!! Wow....that was the "mother load" of new papers!!!

Maureen said...

EEEEKKKKK!!!! Schmoopy! That is ONE BIG STACK O' PAPER!! How can you decide which to use? My stack is that big, but only a few pads came in at a time...and it's ALL so beautiful!! Major addiction alert to the Authentique Splendid...I thought I would only love Uncommon, but Splendid is over the top!! And what a lovely card you made with all the dies...and it's how I feel about you ....i {heart} u!!! Hugs and hugs to that beautiful baby in the pic :)

Jen Shults said...

Oh my word! That is one gorgeous stack of paper. I can't wait to see what you make with all of it! Your card is fantastic! I love the colors and the way you used the sketch... just lovely!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card! And I'm totally jealous of your paper!