Monday, August 29, 2011

Sparkle Creations Challenge #58-ABC's!

Hey there! It's time for another SCRS challenge:) This week's SCRSC challenge is a fun one, but really pushes me out of my comfort zone!

SCRSC58

Anything but a card. I'm SOOOO not good at altering projects so I decided to make a bookmark! I'm currently reading a book on my Nook so my bookmark is doing me no good right now, but the next book in my TBR pile is a paperback and I'll be using this!!


Reading Millie was the perfect choice for this project, I just LOVE her expression in this image! She must be reading a good paranormal romance;)

I stamped her on PTI's white cardstock and colored her in with Copics. I cut her out with a Spellbinders circle die. The bookmark base is a tag die from PTI, which I used to cut paper from MME's Lost and Found line.  I added some lace under the sentiment and then tied some twine around the top of the bookmark.


Head on over to the Sparkle Creations blog for details on our weekly challenge and to play along with us! You'll also see the list of DT members playing along, I can't wait to see how everyone else interpreted this challenge:)


2 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

So freakin' cute!!! Love her, she's sweet! Will need her for Chloe!

Unknown said...

SO sweet! Love your darling bookmark!