Monday, October 25, 2010

Mystery Monday featuring Sandra!

Thanks for scrolling down! It's going to be a busy week on the blog with a couple releases so bear with me!

Good morning! It's MONDAY and besides getting back to the grind, it's also time for a MYSTERY MONDAY on the Club Anya & Friends Blog!!!
This week, we're featuring the amazing Sandra MacLean! Kim Yu is our hostess with the mostest today and she chose a REAL BEAUTY in Sandra's gallery! Check it out HERE!
Here's my CASE of her lovely card using Miss Anya from Special Autumn:


I used some papers from Colorful Christmas by My Minds Eye. I just LOVE that soft blue color and it paired perfectly with Spring Rain by PTI. I colored Miss Anya in to match the dp. Even the sentiment is from the MME scrapbook kit.

Want more inspiration? Check out what my DT sister's have come up with:

___________________________________________________

Thanks for stopping by today, I'll be back tomorrow!

3 comments:

Jen Shults said...

ACK!!! This is so cute Amber! I love the colors of this (and I'm so sad I don't have any more of that paper). This is just gorgeous. I love all of it!

Keva said...

Oh, what a great image! I love love love the colors you chose for her clothes. The coloring of those jeans is spot on! I'm seeing this stamp in my future! ;)

Jessica Diedrich said...

GORGEOUS card, Amber! I love the wintery look of this and awesome take on Sandra's super-fun layout!