Sunday, October 17, 2010

GinaK Sketch Challenge

Hello! So I've been buying GinaK stamp sets like they're going out of style and haven't had any time to ink them up! Today, it was a rainy gloomy day outside and I thought I'd go ahead and play with my new GinaK! 
I was looking for a challenge to use as inspiration and when I checked Stamp TV, I saw this sketch challenge!
I flipped the sketch 90 degrees because I had already stamped this gorgeous frame (from Lovely Labels 2). The sentiment stamped inside the label is from Lovely Labels 1!
The patterned paper is from Chatterbox. Do you remember them? I was going through all my old papers and found my stash of CB. Gosh I miss them, are they still making paper? I never hear about them anymore and they were always my favorite *back in my scrapbooking days, lol!*

I embossed my Fresh Asparagus panel with my Seeing Dots Cuttlebug folder and the stamped frame was cut with my Labels 14 Nestabilities.

The ribbon is from SU! and that FABULOUS bobble is from 7Gypsies! The pearl flourishes are from Zva and I got a big ole' box of these not long ago from 7 Kids College Fund!

Thanks for stopping by today, I'm off to unwind on this lovely Sunday evening:)

1 comment:

Jackie Pedro said...

Can you believe I don't own a single GinaK set? I've been eyeing these Nestie sets and you may have pushed me over the edge! This is GORGEOUS, Amber! Love the bow and all of the embossing!!