Thursday, July 1, 2010

Farm Fresh Friday-SEW Random!

Oh my STARS it has been a BUSY week on the blog! LOL! Thank you so much for visiting me every day and for not getting tired of me:) I just LOVE to blog and share my cards with you!

Today is Farm Fresh Friday with The Greeting Farm and I have another new release card to share with you! Introducing Toby Painter!


Isn't he precious?????? With his little apron and pallette, he's just TOO cute!
The challenge this week is to use SEWING! Real or Faux, totally up to you! Just have to sew on at least TWO layers! Which I forgot until the end, so if you look really close on the dp you can see a couple twine stitches on the far right middle of the card, lol! I wanted to do a couple more but HOLY COW twine doesn't like to go through holes very easy, lol!

I colored Toby with Copic markers and the dp I used is Max and Whiskers by Basic Gray! The sentiment stamp is from Blue Skies by Verve and the Polka Dot stamps, cardstock, ribbon, buttons, and twine is by PTI:)

That's it from me today! Check out the rest of the amazing talent that is the Critter Crew and Farmers!!

TGF Critter Crew


TGF Farmers





10 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just darling Amber! What an adorable little painter dude! :)

Jessica Diedrich said...

Too darn adorable girlie! LOVE the coloring and DP you used-and awesomely stitched! You are ROCKIN' these criters, girlie!!!

Annika said...

Your design work is absolutely stunning!!! I Love the way you create your card layouts, the beautiful layers and rich details. And your colouring is just amazing!
It's a huge compliment to be in the 7KCF team with you!
Hugs
Annika

Kim said...

How cute, love your papers and layout!

StampinCathy said...

This is just one adorable card. Love that little guy and your coloring rocks.

Tatanky said...

Great card ! you're right Toby Painter is way too cute :D

Ida said...

Very cute - Makes me smile.

kadie said...

SEW cute, Amber!! Fantastic job on this---great papers, sewing and outstanding coloring! Hope you have a great weekend!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just adorable!

Sandra MacLean said...

Amber, I spied this card on TGF blog this morning and let out a great big sigh - it's perfect in every way!