Tuesday, July 20, 2010

CPS 176-Wicked!



Good morning! I hope your week is going well, and if you're HERE it means your BLURFING and that ALWAYS leads to a good day:) I loooove to blurf! So many fabulous blogs, so much inspiration!

I found this week's CPS Sketch #176 and LOVED it! Isn't it fab? I pulled out a super fun Cheeky for this one, Cheeky Nurse!


How sassy is she? I think the reason I love the Cheeky's so much is that they resemble Marilyn Monroe somehow, lol! Especially when you color their hair blonde, spitting image!


These are the Copic colors I used to color her in! The papers are from OA Thrift Shop (I have this paper pad sitting on my desk and can't stay away from it!)
The sentiment is from the Roll Call kit! 

Photobucket

Don't forget about the Dare to Get Dirty 2010 Challenges going on through Friday on Splitcoast! Click on the graphic above to see the challenges (must be a SCS Fan Club member to see this forum!)

Also, Verve is having their monthly Project Parade this week and this month's theme is all about YOUR HERO'S!!! Hop on over to the Verve Blog for some serious eye candy, peeps!

Thanks for stopping by today:)



3 comments:

Mandy said...

So CUTE, Amber! I love those colors, too!!

Kathy Martin said...

Great card! Love that new Spellbinder's die! :)

Unknown said...

this is so fabulous, amber! your coloring is phenomenal!