Friday, July 16, 2010

Farm Fresh Friday-Something FRESH!

Hiya girlies! Today's Farm Fresh Friday challenge was two-fold: a) use a DIGI STAMP! and b) try a new technique or use one you've recently been enjoying! Easy, right?

Here's my card:
The digi I used is none other than my FAVORITE Marina digi, Pinto Pony!!! I adore this stamp, ADORE! 
The technique I tried was to create my own wrinkle ribbon! I sorta cheated though;) I used some of my Martha Stewarts binding tape and soaked it in some Tattered Angel's Irridescent Gold glimmer mist. Then I wadded it up in a ball and let it dry. When I unwrapped it, it was all nice and crinkley! 
The paper I used is from Basic Grey's "Lemonade" line!


Now you simply MUST go check out the rest of the girls' cards! I can't wait to see what fun techniques they dreamed up!

Critter Crew

Farmers



Thanks for stopping by today!

6 comments:

Christy Lynn said...

I looooooove that pony and your ribbon looks adorable. I'd totally buy the pony if she was available in rubbah...I don't do the digi thing :( Awesome card, lady!

Kim said...

So sweet and such a beautiful bow!

Jessica Diedrich said...

WOW!!!!!!! omg i LOVE LOVE LOVE this technique! This came out stunning, missy! We are going to have to have you do a tute on this, heehee ;) LOVE it!

Heather Schlatter said...

WOW Amber love that new line and I love the Pink Pony!!! You did a wonderful job on this it all looks so cool together!!!

Heather

Jen Shults said...

So so cute! I just love this layout and the grass you added to the pic. Gorgeous work.

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?