Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday Challenge Time

Hey there! Super quick post today! Some of the Monday Chicks have a "Mother's Day" themed card to share today! I broke out last years Mother's Day release, "Because of You" by Verve!


Julee just comes up with THE perfect sentiments for the Verve stamps, and I think this one has to be one of my Top 5 FAVORITE Verve sentiments. It really says exactly how I feel about my mom, so I think this is the perfect card to give her:)

Go by these fabulous ladies' blogs and show them some love!


The other girls are taking a break this week, but had BETTER be back at it next week;)

Okay, I'm off to get ready for bed! Ta for now!

6 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is one beautiful card. Love the DP, great stitching, and that ribbon. The sentiment is just perfect.

Marisa said...

This is wonderful, Amber! Love the large scallops and stitching.

Kathy Martin said...

THis is such a lovely card! Love the stitching and lace! :)

Christy Lynn said...

Hey you :) Since we got the email information from those people who sold us the hope chest, maybe you can order one when you get a little closer to moving. We didn't really NEED that hope chest especially since we already had two, but I talked Lee into it anyway!! Bwahahaaaa!

Shelly @Crafty Creative Studio said...

Beautiful card~ I love the soft colors. :)

Amy said...

Your vintage style is so pretty! I love it!