Friday, April 2, 2010

April Week 1: Viva la Verve!

Howdy stampers! If you're lookin for something to do on this gorgeous Friday, how about a sketch challenge? I just posted this weeks' Viva la Verve sketch challenge! If you don't have Verve, no worries! We want to see what you got! Play with whatever stamps your heart desires, we are equal opportunity stampers, lol!

Here's the sketch--


Along with the sketch, we also have some inspiration pictures for you! All you have to do is pick one, be inspired by it (in ANY way you see! Color, Texture, Style, whatever!), and come up with a gorgeous work of art:)

I used the new Plain Jane "Nehemiah 8:10" and "Feel the Sun" for my card! The colors I chose are based on the "Purple Room" on the Challenge Thread over on the Verve Forums! Go check it out:) I can't wait to see what you come up with:)

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Feel the Sun, Nehemiah 8:10 PJ (Verve)
Paper: Rustic White, Spring Moss (PTI), Rich Razzleberry (SU!)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Momento), Watercolor Pencils, Copics
Accessories: ribbon, button (PTI), lace (Melissa Frances), Nestabilities (Spellbinders), brads (Bazzill), Stickles (Ranger)

1 comment:

Verona Highsmith said...

I just ordered this stamp today. And now I find it made into a card on your site. I really like what you have done with it. Do you know Clift and Brenda Perry? He is the base chaplain there at Kadena. That was my husbands job when we were there 89-92. Happy Easter.