Thursday, April 22, 2010

Flutter By Anya!

Today was another one of those days, ya know? You just want to come home, curl up in a ball and go to sleep! Well, one other thing I felt like doing, besides go to sleep, was color! I don't know what it is about these darling TGF stamps, but something just beckons to me, they BEG to be colored! I got a new load of TGF yesterday and stamped off this sweetie pie girl from Miss Anya Dressy and it just so happens that she qualifies for this week's Flutter By challenge! The only rule to the Flutter By challenges is that there must be a butterfly, angel, or fairy on your card. Do you see the cute little butterfly on Miss Anya's hat? TOO CUTE!

I used paper from MME and the white card base is PTI. The white cardstock that Anya is stamped on is Neenah Solar White, 80#. I am finding that this is my preferred Copic coloring paper! It's super smooth and takes the alcohol ink really well. The corderouy buttons (umm...HEAVEN!) are by SU! The "smile" sentiment is from "Say it with Style" by PTI.

There is alot of fun happening with Unity next week! Did you know we'll be celebrating our 2nd anniversary??? Well, you should totally come hang out with us next week in the forums, there will be a TON of things going on! You won't want to miss it! Head on over to the Unity Blog to get in on the Hip Hop action!!!

Also, Verve is having a new release this week! Go on over to the Verve Blog to see the Spotlights! I'll have some projects to share here on my blog tomorrow so come back then!

Thanks for visiting, see ya soon!

6 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

SO pretty! I LOVE how you colored her and those yummy cord brads are fabulous!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card!

Jodi said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the pretty coloring and colors. Thanks for joining us at Flutterby Wednesday!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Kristie W. said...

Very cute! Thanks for playing at Flutter By Wednesdays!

Randi said...

Super cute Anya card!! Amazing coloring! Thanks for playing along with the FBW challenge this week!

Brandi said...

I love everything about your card! It is beautiful! Thanks for fluttering with us!:)