Monday, April 20, 2015

Happy Birthday

Hi there!! Have a quick card to share today! I saw the new Freshly Made Sketch and new I had to play before I was too late:)


Super fun sketch, so I pulled out some new Reverse Confetti goodies! 


The papers are from Heidi Swapp's Favorite Things collection. The "happy" is from a sentiment in Color Me Happy. I masked off the rest of the sentiment so I'd only get the "happy" and inked it up in black ink. Then I tore the masking tape away from the stamp and stamped on a banner from the new Layered Banner Duo Confetti Cuts. The "birthday" are die cuts from the new Fancy Words Confetti Cuts. The little white star border you see on each side of the patterned paper is from Fancy Word Coordinates! 


Thanks for popping by today, hope you have a great week!!



7 comments:

~amy~ said...

LOVE how you designed the Happy Birthday! Great card!

Celeste Goff said...

Great card and I love your take on the sketch!

Kim S said...

I LOVE your choice of papers! That big panel really shows off the rainbow of color. And the sentiment fonts are just perfect for the look. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Karren said...

Love these papers and I love all the little touches in this fabulous card. Such a cheerful and fun card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Unknown said...

This card is so awesome! I LOVE the happy colors, and the twine bow with the button is just adorable! Congrats on being chosen as a winner over at Freshly Made Sketches!

Anonymous said...

Lovely fun card using fab bright colours :-)

ScrapaDiddle said...

This is a very sweet colorful card!