Thursday, April 16, 2015

April SFYTT - Hello Friend!

Hi there! I'm here today with a card to share for this month's SFYTT, have you played along yet? Check it out!!




I used a bunch new goodies on this card! The paint swatch behind the "hello" is from Color me Happy,  the "hello" is a die cut from the Hello Confetti Cut. When the card was finished, I applied some black fabric puffy paint to make it shiny and dimensional. The green "friend" die cut is from the Fancy Word Confetti Cuts. The sentiment is from Fancy Word Coordinates. The little green hearts are also from Fancy Word Coordinates. The green border is from Wonky Double Edge Scallop Border Confetti Cuts.


That's all I have today, thanks for popping in! 


2 comments:

Maureen said...

Schmoopy, this is bright and cheery and makes me smile :) ox

~amy~ said...

puffy paint...that's awesome! Love your card Amber!