Saturday, May 12, 2012

Viva la Verve! Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!!

Hello and Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!! I hope all you momma's out there have some fun plans today, or are being PAMPERED and treated like queens! I wish I lived closer to my mom so I could whisk her away for a day of momma/daughter fun, but I can't so I'll just have to give her a call, heehee! 

I created a card for all of you mom's, so this post is dedicated to YOU!


I used Amy's Viva la Verve sketch for this week for the layout, it's a super fun one! You can pull out all your Verve dies and go to town! The papers are from MME. I cut the two rectangle panels with the Rounded Rectangle die. I stamped the sentiment (from Because of You) and then cut it out with some nesties. I stamped and cut the flowers and leaves from Bloom and Grow and the Floral Circles and the Elegant Leaves die and then glued those down. I added a fun black jewel to the flower center! I also used my Ribbon Banner die and did some sewing and added brads! SUPER fun sketch, give it a try!


Come visit us in the Verve forums to play along!

Thanks for visiting today! I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day (this goes for the momma's of furr babies too, I fall into that category;) Luke and Jesse better do something nice for me, like not make me take them for a walk since it'll be 106 degrees, lol!!! 

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Love this, Amber. May your fur babies give you lots of love tomorrow :)

Dawn Easton said...

Amber, this is gorgeous girl! Wow!

Unknown said...

Anything with PEARLS is fine by me. And to boot, you are a fur baby owner. ME TOO... Two chihuahuas and two cats. All of whom rule the roost.