Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sparkle Creations Sneak Previews Day 2: Karber

Hello again! It's Day 2 of the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps sneak peeks! Today, some of the team is showing off a brand new CLEAR Karber set!


How cute is she? I am a jeans and tshirt kind of girl, so I colored her up in something I would wear;) I'd even be drinking coffee if it wasn't about bedtime, lol!! This set has a few sentiments and more "props" that she holds like a glass of lemonade, a present, a cupcake, and this coffee:) It's such a fun set and I can see it getting LOTS of use in the near future.

Check out what my lovely teammates have done with this set! They're rockin' it out!



Thanks for stopping by today! See you tomorrow for our release day hop!!

8 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

So fabbie! And love all the green!

Unknown said...

Love your card very cute

Janie Boots
boots3103@hotmail.com

Carol Loftus said...

I love that stamp set!!!

Unknown said...

So nice card! Love the papers you used :)

Angie said...

Super cute, love the colors:)

Tammy V said...

I love your card it's so cute! Great job!!

Olivia said...

So cute! Love the layout too.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh, this is so adorable, love the hips!