Thursday, May 31, 2012

Deconstructed Sketch #54

Hello and Good morning! Today we have a new Deconstructed Sketch for you to play with!


Love this one! Here's my card--

I used the new-ish butterfly set from PTI for my background and then sentiment!

I used to have a problem getting my twine to line up right when when doing this kind of treatment, so this is what I do now. I tied four individual pieces of twine around the cardstock, then took a scrap and tied the four strands together in the middle so it gathered them. Hope that makes sense, I should have taken a picture! Maybe you're already doing it that way and I'M the one who just learned it, heehee:)

Well thanks for stopping by today! Check out what the rest of my teammates have come up with!

Judy Rozema, Guest Designer


3 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card, Amber!! Love your take on the sketch...the colors and butterfly are perfect!!

kadie said...

Love your take on this week's sketch, Amber!! I adore all those stamped BF's as a background!

Jen Shults said...

this is fabulous Amber! I love this! Great tip about the twine!! I always used to take my scissors and nick the paper in four even spots so I knew where to line it up but your idea seems faster. LOVE it! LOVE that embossing folder too!