Friday, March 16, 2012

Viva la Verve March Week 3-Blessings

Hello out there and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!! I am quite excited about today, hubby and I are going to a spring training baseball game! I don't know when I suddenly became a baseball fan, maybe it was last year in the playoffs, watching Justin Verlander in his white baseball pants...hmmmm that's gotta be it, lol!!!!!!! Anyhoo, hopefully I'l have some fun pics and post them here later! But for now, I know you're looking for crafty fun!
Well today is VLV day! That's right, a new sketch is upon us:) My Schmoopy (my fellow Seinfeld sistah's will understand!) Moe is the sketch queen this week and has come up with a really fun one!


Here's my card using the newly released Lucky You!


I was pretty literal with the sketch because I love it so much;) The papers are from MME.
I thought I'd even go all Irish this week because Schmoopy is a St Patty's day baby and she does love this holiday;) I stamped the sentiment on a Classy Label die and then stamped and cut out some shamrocks with the Shamrock die set. Pretty easy card, but I really love it!

I hope you can come play with us! Check the challenge out here: Verve Forums. Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: