Saturday, March 24, 2012

Beauty-full Day!

I have a quick card to share that I created using some of my TCM goodies to enter their guest designer challenge. 

 
 

The challenge is birthday themed, which is lucky for me because I'm trying to beef up my bday card collection:) Here's my card using stamps from Fly Free!


I sure had fun with this one, used papers from Rosy by MME, some twine, some flat back embellies from Michaels, and lots and lots of layers! I played with last week's Deconstructed Sketch again to create this card.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

WOW...LOVE your take on the inspiration! Such a fun card! Thanks for joining us in The Craft's Meow Birthday Bash!!!

Jen Shults said...

Oooh! This is awesome! I love all the textures and you are making me NEEEED those corner dies. LOVE this Amber!

Karen B. said...

Wow! Really, wow! This card is beautiful! Thanks so much for joining in the festivities at TCM!