Monday, March 5, 2012

SCRS Challenge #74 - Happy Birthday

Hello! Looks like you made it through Monday, huh? I did too...but only barely! GAH! What a Monday that was, lol:) 

Today is week 2 of our Numbers challenge over at the SCRS Blog!


You have until Monday the 12th to play along for your chance at winning Celebrating Chloe (which I've used on my card today!)


Speaking of my card, here it is!


I used some old papers from MME for this card, because I love the sparkle!;) The sentiments are from MFT. 


I used the March SFYTT again for this layout, just love this sketch!


Our challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen, and this week's winner will receive Celebrating Chloe. In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation and include at least one number on your project! Most importantly, have fun! We can't wait to see your creations!

Head on over to the SCRS blog to see what my team mates have for you:) Thanks for stopping by! See you back here in a couple days for the beginning of our SCRS March Release sneak peeks!

2 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! This is the most beautiful color palette EVER! LOVE your papers and the coloring! BEAUTIFULLY done:)

Christy Lynn said...

I thought I was crazy with cutting things out, but girlfriend, you totally take the cake. Or scissors. Or whatever. Miss you lots and hope you're enjoying some warm Arizona weather, it's still freakin' COLD here in England!! Must go drink more tea.