Wednesday, March 21, 2012

MFTWSC64-Rain or Shine!

So, yesterday, your royal clumsiness (me) broke my pinkie toe walking into my closet, lol!!!!!!!! I thought at first that I broke the pinkie toe and the two toes next to it, it hurt soooo bad! I immediately crumpled to the ground and cried like a baby, lol! It's bad enough just stubbing your toe, but I kicked that door hard enough to break my toe, DANG! It's all black and blue and swollen today, so I'm not goin' ANYWHERE! I'm going to stay inside, and craft all day:) I've already got my Deconstructed Sketch card done for tomorrow, and also got to play along with this week's MFT sketch challenge!


Fun sketch, right? Here's my card...

I had a TON of fun creating this card! I pulled out some of my favorite MME papers and picked my colors from that palette. I ran the kraft cardstock through the big shot with my polka dot folder. The vine dies are from PTI, it makes such a fun border! The umbrella and sentiment are from the Umbrella Die and Stamp set that was just released! The sentiment is stamped on a die cut from the Framed Greetings die. I finished the card off with some ribbon and a photo corner from the new Photo Corner dies!

Thanks so much for stopping by today:)

1 comment:

Myoriah said...

That is so adorable. I love everything about it. The zigzag stitching really adds to it. Now I know I have to get a sewing machine. Thanks for the inspiration.