Monday, February 20, 2012

Surprise Blog Hop for JULEE!!!


I don't know if you heard, but our Julee is expecting TWO blessings! That's right, she's having TWINS! How exciting is that? I just can't wait to see pictures of those two little guys, they're going to be just SO amazing:)  A group of ladies got together and decided to have a surprise blog hop for Julee, using this week's Mojo Monday sketch!



I was having big time mojo problems so my 3 attempts were simply not going to work. I am so sorry to not have anything to show you today, but I wanted to at least make sure I wasn't the weak link in the chain, lol! Make sure you hop along to all these girls blogs to see what they've come up with and of course you MUST stop by Julee's Blog to offer her congratulations!!!

Your next stop on the hop is Marisa!!!

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Sorry to hear your mojo was not cooperating, Amber :( Have a good week!

Teresa Kline said...

I have had those days....I like to go shopping when that happens...lol.

hugs sweet girl *~*

Amy Sheffer said...

The mojo will come back! Hang in there :)

Janelle Stollfus said...

Oh that stinks when the mojo takes a holiday, but its going to come back ready to rock soon! Like you always do!

Andrea Ewen said...

Oh, your Mojo is definitely in there, Amber...it's just a question of tapping it. I know you'll come up with a beauty!