Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Deconstructed Sketch #40 - Birthday Wishes

The Deconstructed Sketch DT

Hello! It's Thursday which brings us not only closer to FRIDAY but a new sketch as well! I think you're going to LOVE this week's sketch:)


Lots of possibilities with this one so if you have a free hour or so, play along with us! Here's my card using "Sending You" by PTI-


I started out with this piece of patterned paper from Authentique, and then went through my PTI stamps, since it's been SOO long since I've pulled them out! I thought I'd stamp this big flower to match the flowers on the paper, it turned it just like I was hoping! I stamped the flower on a die cut from Mat Stack 1 and then added the leaves and button.

I hope you can play along with us this week:) Stop by Jen's blog to see samples from the rest of the girls and our FABULOUS Guest Designer, Amy! 
Thanks so much for stopping by today:)

6 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful!!! Love your paper choices! I've been wondering how to use that paper and now you've inspired me! Thanks!

Jen Shults said...

This is so pretty Amber! I love the soft colors and that gorgeous flower image. Really gorgeous girl!!

Unknown said...

This is so gorgeous Amber! I love the orange and blue together and that flower is just perfect!! Xx

Amy Sheffer said...

Gorgeous, Amber! Love the colors especially!

Lyndal said...

GORGEOUS card Amber - love the colours & that bow :)

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

So pretty! Love that flower and that DP! Looks great together. I bet it is gorgeous INRL!