Monday, February 20, 2012

SCRS #73 - Heart Challenge

Hello! Today is SCRS day! This week, our challenge is a HEART challenge! Just find a way to incorporate hearts onto your project:)


Here's my card using the Fashion Karber set!


I really adore the girls in this set, they're super fun to style and color how I want!  When coloring them, I go to my Pinterest boards and see what outfits I've pinned and re-create them, lol!! Don't tell me I'm the only who does that! If I can't have those clothes, well then I'll live vicariously through my stamped and colored images, haha...yeah I'm weird like that;) The papers are from Crate Paper, the big heart is from a Martha Stewart punch and the small hearts are from the "From the Heart" die set by Verve. I kept this card VERY simple because I wanted the stamped image to really stand out:)

You have until Sunday, 2/26/12 @ 9 PM PST to play along with the current challenge, which is to use at least a heart on your creation. To play along in our challenge, upload a photo of your project and provide a direct link in the linky widget at the bottom THIS POST. If you use an online gallery (e.g. Splitcoast), please also use the keywords SCRSC72 and SparkleCreations (no spaces). If you have a Facebook account and are a fan of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, you can also upload there. Deadline for challenge #73 is Sunday, February 26th @ 9 PM PST. Thanks for stopping by today!


2 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Oh I love it! That image is awesome! LOVE the pants and jacket and how you've coloured it!!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! :)